Tuesday, September 25, 2012

wonderful weekend





Since I was a very little girl, I have always loved my cousin. She was the one that would say I could come play with her, even though I was the littlest girl in the bunch. She never left me out and always included me in what was going on in her love life :) She also let me go to college with her a few times, just for fun and had me over for night stays.  Well, that same girl just turned 40 this weekend and we all had a blast celebrating. She wanted us all to get a cabin at the Tamaracks in Seeley Lake, MT. Needless to say, my little Zo Bug enjoyed every single bit of it. She has absolutely no fear and when she saw the lake, there was no turning back :)  She went straight on it, clothes and all. Let's just say, her Nana was with us and went in with her, shoe's and all. We shared a cabin with my parents and had a wonderful time. The food was great, but being with family was even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment