Derek only has three more semesters to go, we are counting down! Can't wait to be done with school and just be a family! I am so proud of how hard he works at it though and his desire to do well, so he can provide for our family! I am so blessed!
Having Zoey has been my absolute dream come true, but everyday, she just keeps changing and my love keeps growing.
- She is so full of life and love.
- She has the sweetest smile
- my heart melts every time she looks at me.
- She has been sick the last two weeks and it was so hard to see her feel so icky, but it did not slow her down from having a wonderful Christmas!
- She absolutely loves unwrapping presents!
- I am determined to blog more this year,
- i know it is just for me to read, but It has really helped me.
- Now if I can just get in a routine of doing it more often. I kind of got hung up after the tragedy in CT. I wanted to write, but words don't even make sense for it.
- I will try to write about it later, but Happy New Year, if anyone else reads this! Much love and such a neat thing to have a fresh start to 2013 in so many ways. We can be recharged spiritually, mentally and so many other ways! Excited for a fun year ahead with my sweet little family, God is Good!!