Thursday, September 27, 2012

My little buggie turns ONE~

I know I am a bit behind, but I just wanted to share a few pictures of my baby girls first birthday. It was such a fun and special time. My mother made her a darling giraffe cake and we had ordered some cute decorations for the big celebration. About 20 or so friends and family came and we just had a great time. We had tons of food and the hit of the party was raspberry lemonade with fresh raspberries.. it was tasty :) It is so hard to believe my baby girl is already a year old. This year has flown. I look back at her baby pictures when she was just a few days old and can remember so vividly holding her and smelling that new baby with uncontrollable tears. Not sad tears, just tears of joy. I had wanted a baby of my own since i was a very little girl. Now God has given me her, Zoey Steele Halden, and she is the biggest dream come true I could have ever hoped for! Happy birthday buggie.. i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment