Thursday, September 27, 2012

Smokey Montana



Zoey and I are so ready for this smoke to be gone.  This has been so hard this summer, because the weather is awesome, but the smoke is unreal! Zoey starts wheezing and coughing as soon as we go out. We have had to be in pretty much the entire last month! The hardest part is when she goes to the door and says please.. over and over again. Makes my heart sad. I am hoping the smoke leaves soon, so we can go for some nice fall walks before the snow starts falling. All is all, we are just so thankful to have our sweet girl. As I was laying in bed with her today, trying to get her to nap, the tears just started rolling. I still can not believe God gave me such a sweet little angel that is my very own. She is the sweetest thing on earth! I feel blessed beyond what words can say. I'm just a very lucky girl! Not to mention, I have the best husband in the world. He is in nursing school and has to study like crazy. But somehow he always finds time for Zoey and I. I am so thankful for my life~

No comments:

Post a Comment