Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Proud of my Man



I just got a text from my husband telling me his teacher said his care plans were perfect and he could choose what he wanted to do for clinicals this week..Needless to say, I am not the perfect wife.. when he studies night and day, weekend after weekend, I get frustrated. Not because I dont think he is doing a good job at school, just that we never see him. But to get a report like this makes is all worth the time away.. I keep telling myself.. it is only another year and half and we will be a happy family again. The stress has been great and time commitments he has to give school is beyond what most put in to a job, but I am just so proud and happy he is doing so good. So thankful he has a passion and is doing his best to get through school, so we can move on with our lives. He is a wonderful husband and a great father, we just miss him! I know I could be more understanding and do more around here, but we just have to take one day at a time.. love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment