Friday, October 26, 2012

Never enough time..

For the first time in my life I am living my dream and being a stay at home mommy.. I take care of a few kiddos a few times a week, but for the most part just get to enjoy being Zoey's mom. As I was laying with her today, to get her down for a nap, I couldn't stop thinking.. Am i teaching her enough?? should we be doing more reading? What am I missing? There is just so much they soak up, I feel like she is a little sponge. Whatever I say, she immediately says it back. I find it amazing how much she actually understands. I just sometimes worry that I am not doing enough as a mom. NOw as a wife, there is so much I can do. My husband loves a super clean and organized home. I can say, I am not the most organized person, but I am doing my best to keep up with the everyday life house stuff. I just feel like I never have enough time in my days to get it all done. I know I am a first time mom, so a lot of what I think may change when or if we have another baby, but I constantly worry if I am giving Zoey enough "me" time. I try to play and interact with her all throughout the day, but I just feel like I fail so many times. I want to do more, I want her to love Jesus and be a special girl. It amazes me how babies learn so fast to hit and little things that I have for sure not taught her, she still seems to learn.. amazing how that happens :)  I know she will not be perfect, but someday I will find a balance between, the home and giving my sweet girl all of me. There may never be enough time in a day to get it all done, but at the end of my day, when my little angel puts her hands out to me and gives me a big hug and kiss, I know one thing is perfect.. and that is what I have! I am a lucky girl!

1 comment:

  1. Your doing just fine :) Your a wonderful wife and a wonderful momma ! There is never enough time for anything but Zoey will know that she has enough love for 200 or more babies :) Just keep being you and things will be just fine <3 you !!!!

    ReplyDelete